Dr. Nermeen Saleh, completed her family medicine residency at Florida Hospital in Winter Park, Florida. She began her medical education at El Minya University School of Medicine in Egypt and graduated with a medical degree from Xavier University School of Medicine in Aruba. During her academic tenure, she has received numerous honors and scholarships for outstanding academic performance.
Dr. Saleh’s approach to patient care is empathetic, compassionate, respectful and thorough. She considers all aspects of the patient’s health and lifestyle, not just a particular illness or condition.
- Newborn Care
- Routine infant and child immunizations
- Well child annual exams
- Sports/School physicals
- Annual physicals
- Adult immunizations to include annual flu vaccines
- Routine well woman exams/contraceptive management
- Acute injury/minor injury management
- Management of chronic medical conditions
- Prenatal care