Amit Nanavati, MD is a board certified Cardiologist and Interventional Cardiologist who received his medical degree from Texas A & M College of Medicine and completed his fellowship at the University of Florida in Jacksonville. He holds additional certifications in Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology and Vascular Interpretation. He brings practice experience and has a special interest in peripheral vascular disease. Dr. Nanavati is a Diplomat of Endovascular Medicine.
- Diagnosis and treatment of Cardiac and Vascular Disease
- Stress testing, echocardiography and vascular imaging
- Cardiac catheterization, angioplasty and stenting
- Radial (wrist) technique and same-day discharge
- Vascular Angiograms and Interventions