Mihir Patel, MD, FACG, MSc is board-certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He earned his medical degree from the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda in India. At the University of Louisville in Kentucky, he completed his internal medicine residency.
Patel then completed a fellowship in gastroenterology and hepatology at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida and a fellowship in advanced endoscopy from Cleveland Clinic in Ohio.
Dr. Patel is welcoming new patients ages 16 and up and accepts most insurance plans.
- EGD, Colonoscopy, Enteroscopy
- Video capsule endoscopy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) for diagnostic and complex therapeutic cases
- ERCP with Spyglass assessment for bile duct and pancreatic cancer
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR)
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Esophageal and intestinal stenting
- Bravo capsule study for acid reflux symptoms
- Esophagus and Anorectal Manometry
- Special interest in disease prevention and public health
- Assessment for bile duct and pancreatic cancer