Our physicians provide care for the whole family, including pediatric care, annual physicals, sports and school physicals, sports injury care, vaccinations, immunizations, well woman exams, diagnosis and treatment of chronic medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart disease and congestive heart failure, dermatological treatments, and preventative care services.
Our family medicine and primary care physicians offer the following services:
- Acute and chronic disease management
- Annual physicals
- Joint injections
- Geriatric care
- Minor surgical procedures
- Preventative medicine
- Cancer and other Diagnostic Screenings
- Pediatric well-checks
- Well-woman exams and pap smears
- Management of diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol and congestive heart failure
- Sports-related injuries
- School and sports physicals
- 160+ Family Medicine providers providing comprehensive care close to home in Volusia and Flagler Counties
- Subspecialty family medicine care ranging from sports medicine and aesthetics to palliative care and integrative medicine.
- Family Medicine physicians provide integrative and connected care to over 25 specialties in over 75 locations in Volusia and Flagler Counties.
- Same-day and extended hours and some weekend hours are available within our family medicine care network.
- Network of providers that give back to the community through volunteerism at local free clinics, school physicals and through mission work abroad
- Participate in community educational lecture and screening events to ensure the community is aware of the latest advances in medicine, current issues in medicine and chronic disease reversal for whole person health.
Contact one of our local family practice providers below and allow us take care of the whole you—body, mind, and spirit.